For further assistance:
1800 170 947
Nightfill Captain - Kings Langley - Fulltime
Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nightfill Captain with leadership skills to join the Coles Kings Langley team.
At least 1 year management/supervisory experience in the supermarket industry.
- Supervising Nightfill staff and organising the filling of the Grocery load each night.
- Provide constructive feedback to the Grocery Manager to ensure the effective function of Nightfill.
- To provide an appropriate role model to employees in the performance of all store duties and by ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Coach and mentor employees, providing appropriate delegation, supervision and conflict resolution assistance as required
- Maintaining a safe site for everyone, everyday by implementing and evaluating safe work practices, improving safety performance and celebrating safety achievements
- Strong people management skills through a previous supervisory or management role in a supermarket environment
- Working knowledge of a retail store processes, policy and procedures
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Confidence using retail store systems and PC
- Strong time management skills
- Fit and strong - able to demonstrate safe work practices including manual handling and lifting
Flexible availability is required. Most shifts will be evening work, including weekends.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "apply" button below and follow the prompts.
Existing Coles Group Limited Employees
In accordance with Company Policy it is expected that all Coles Group Limited full time applicants will have occupied their current position for 12 months or more to be eligible to apply.